UK Finance And Investment Related Topics
If you are looking for the UK finance and investment related topics then you are absolutely at right place. This blog feed aggregator system is an amazing way to keep up with all types of finance related news in a single stop shop.
- Summary of the Autumn Statement – Shared by government 22nd Nov 2023
Here is a summary of the Autumn financial statement by the government, shared in parliament at lunchtime on 22nd November 2023. I watched it live and created this article as I listened to share immediately. All of the changes that impact on you the c…
- 14 days ago 22 Nov 23, 1:32pm -
- How to avoid being broke (& broken) this Christmas
An article from my friend and team MMP writer Rebecca Megson-Smith. Do you know how much you spent on Christmas last year? I know I don’t. I didn’t look. In all honesty, I didn’t want to know. For me, Christmas is a time of year that I always i…
- 20 days ago 16 Nov 23, 3:45am -
- Forget writing Christmas cards, give to charity instead
Christmas in a cost of living crisis continues to be a very different. We all want to know how to save money this Christmas. Everybody wants to know different ways to save. How about not sending Christmas Cards this year? How many Christmas cards do…
- 28 days ago 8 Nov 23, 9:37am -
- The Process and True Cost of Getting Divorced
The True Cost of getting divorced Making the decision to get divorced is a big emotional decision. One of the hugest decisions you could ever take in your life. Many people get to the end of the line, there isn’t anywhere else to turn but separatio…
- 40 days ago 27 Oct 23, 5:48am -
- How I learnt, unlearnt and then relearnt to manage my money
Whilst doing my 64 laps of the pool on holiday every morning I thought of brilliant ideas of content to write about. This being one of them. I want to share how I changed my money mindset over the years and how you might be able to as well. Much of t…
- 55 days ago 12 Oct 23, 11:19am -
- Energy-saving tips for you during the summer
Save your wallet during the scorching summer months The summer months are here. As the global average temperatures are on the rise, we must brace ourselves for increased energy consumption and the heavy toll it will take on all of… Continue readi…
- 30 Jun 22, 12:49pm -
- Budgeting – There has never been a better time to start
In times past, keeping track of your finances and budgeting could really be a chore. Checking statements or logging into multiple bank, credit card, and store card accounts, then collating the data into a spreadsheet, or even just into a… Continu…
- 6 May 22, 4:33pm -
- How to Save Money on Your Next Computer Purchase
Learning how to save money when purchasing anything is not a small feat. You need to find the best ways to do so without spending money on irrelevant purchases. When it comes to buying a computer, the decision to save… Continue reading →The po…
- 28 Mar 22, 2:53pm -
- What Can I Use a Commercial Mortgage For?
Rent costs can be cripplingly high for businesses – and a commercial mortgage can be more affordable, as well as providing a tangible asset for your balance sheet. Like a residential mortgage, you can use a commercial mortgage to purchase… Cont…
- 10 Jan 22, 2:37pm -
- Your Personal Household Savings Plan
Did you know that you can build a retirement nest egg faster than you could have imagined if you had a savings plan? That is right, with a simple, well-planned, and well-managed financial plan you will be able to grow… Continue reading →The po…
- 7 Oct 21, 4:41pm -
- The Supabets app: my experience
As a betting enthusiast, I recently discovered Supabets, a leading sports betting platform, and decided to take it for a spin. I was particularly intriguedThe post The Supabets app: my experience first appeared on Pennies .
- 21 May 23, 3:35pm -
- Easily Manage Your Finances with Standard Bank
One of the most functionally perfect services among South African banks according to our editorial board.The post Easily Manage Your Finances with Standard Bank first appeared on Pennies .
- 20 Feb 23, 11:49am -
- TescoViews: What is it?… And, is it Worth the Hassle for 25 Clubcard Points?
On my visit to Tesco yesterday, I noticed something I hadn’t seen before at the bottom of my receipt. “A chance to win a £1000The post TescoViews: What is it?… And, is it Worth the Hassle for 25 Clubcard Points? first appeared on Pennies .
- 13 Feb 23, 11:25pm -
- WhatUsersDo Review: Make Money Online Testing Websites
In today’s post, I’ll be reviewing a website testing company I use to make extra money from home – it’s called WhatUsersDo. Now if you’veThe post WhatUsersDo Review: Make Money Online Testing Websites first appeared on Pennies .
- 13 Feb 23, 11:25pm -
- UserTesting Review: Is it a Legit and How Much Does it Pay?
Today I’ll be reviewing one of the website testing sites I use to make extra money each month. The website is UserTesting and the company is oneThe post UserTesting Review: Is it a Legit and How Much Does it Pay? first appeared on Pennies .
- 13 Feb 23, 11:24pm -
- new33 self-care ideas to boost your mental and physical health this winter
Self-care is particularly important during the winter months when the short, dark days can take their toll on our mental and physical health. There can be lots to enjoy about the changing seasons – for example, snuggling down under a fluffy blanket…
- 13 hours ago 5 Dec 23, 4:24pm -
- new10 of the best slow cooker recipes to save you time and money
Slow cookers are wonderful inventions. They do the work for you so that you can make rich, hearty, and comforting meals without having to sweat over a stove. Plus, because they use less energy than ovens, can make bigger portions, and work well with…
- 14 hours ago 5 Dec 23, 2:31pm -
- newYour annual pension statement explained
If you’ve been diligently saving into your pension, you’ll want to know how your investments are performing, which your annual pension statement can tell you. Pension providers send statements out every year to customers and they contain lots of…
- 16 hours ago 5 Dec 23, 12:43pm -
- newHow retirement interest-only mortgages work
If you’re an older borrower wondering how you can access an affordable mortgage deal, you may want to consider a retirement interest-only mortgage (RIO). Here, we explain what retirement interest-only mortgages are, how they work and some of their…
- 16 hours ago 5 Dec 23, 12:35pm -
- newWhat is the Warm Homes Discount scheme?
The Warm Homes Discount Scheme can help lower the cost of your energy bills by £150 this winter if you meet the eligibility criteria. The scheme opened on 16 October for this winter, so here’s what you need to know. Contents What is the Warm Homes…
- 16 hours ago 5 Dec 23, 12:30pm -